Wednesday, January 1, 2014

japan 7 months 3 weeks-42

HAPPY NEW YEAR! So I have no time because we have a lunch appointment with a member in 5 minutes. So here is what has happened in the last two days. I have no time to report on the rest. 
On Monday at 12:46 I got a call from the mission president telling me that I am transferring. Yes that is correct. I transferred. I am back in Moiwa. My first area was Odori, but I focused in Moiwa and this time I am back in Moiwa. So there was an issue with a missionary in his area and he needed to leave and be with who my companion was, so I had to leave. It was the hardest call ever. I love Tomakomai so much. But here is what happened. I am now senior companion and a follow up trainer... I got back to Moiwa yesterday still haven't unpacked. But right after I got my emergency transfer call we got stopped by a van of screaming people. They said that they needed "gaijin" because they can't speak english. Their son was robbed in Germany and they stole his Passport (somehow he made it back to Japan) but they needed us to cancel his flight and stuff. Then they told us about how they got robbed last night and they needed help with their house. Wow. Then I had to tell all of the members that I was transferring and try to visit as many of them as possible. I visited my favorite family ever (the Ikeda family) and it was super dramatic. It started with all of them crying then we played with pokemon figures, then they said that they were going to come say goodbye to me at the train station. So we got back from saying goodbye to members and then I had to pack until 3 in the morning. Got up at 6 and went to the train station. 15 members came to the train station to say goodbye to me. They all cried. It was so hard. I felt like I was leaving on my mission all over again. Then I get to Sapporo and we go back to the apartment. I drop off my stuff and we start reading the Book of Mormon. Yesterday was read the Book of Mormon all day (day) and so I have not unpacked. Then they told me that we have a ton of appointments today so now I am emailing as fast as my little fingers will move so we aren't late. And now you are up to speed. Mission life is more dramatic than anything on this planet. DANIEL SNOW SAN! CONGRATULATIONS! I love you both and I am so excited for you! I will attempt to email next week, but I am back in Sapporo so there are tons of missionaries who want to email at the same time. I love you all so much. Be excellent to each other! 

No comments:

Post a Comment