Monday, July 15, 2013

Japan 2 months 1 week-18

asian. 

That is the moiwa ward bishop spitting a cherry seed. 

cherry picking 

this was our activity. This 10 second game thing. Like minute to win it and mafia! woooo!

my district. 

some of the people that went 

who can spit this furthest game. 

went on a split with these 2 elders. so funny. they taught me a word for to poop outside. They have a word for that in Japanese. It is noguso. 

sushi. this was last monday.
Minasan Konichiwa! Everyone says that whenever they give a talk in church and then everybody says it back and does a little awkward bow, it is so funny. But I am WAY short on time today because we just had a zone activity so I am very sorry to those out there who read my blog and I did not email. I will repent and do better! So here is what has happened this last week:
Today I am going to talk about timing. Alliteration. Anyways. Timing is what I learned this week. So we have an Investigator named Takahashi San, who is a 23 year old guy. He was going to get baptized next week, but we needed to meet with him 3 times this last week for him to be ready this Saturday. He got really busy with work and was unable to meet with us the three times we had scheduled to meet with him. BUT it was all for a reason. We met with him yesterday and talked to him about Tithing. Something that we thought would be really hard for him because he just barely got a new job, and is struggling with money. On Wednesday when we were supposed to meet with him, he was a work and was pressured into drinking coffee. He said that from breaking a commandment that he said he would follow, he felt the help from God leave him. He said that he did not receive it as much and didn't feel as good. The timing was perfect because we were able to testify that we are always helped when we obey what God has asked us to do. He said he would pay tithing because it is what God has asked him to do, and he "doesn't want to let god down, or not feel His love." The timing was perfect. That is what I learned this week. It was a great experience. I am learning that there is a timing and a place for everything. We may not see it right now, we may not know why, but there is always a reason. We may not even learn what the reason was in this life, BUT we will learn. I also have been noticing God's love through everyone. God loves us so much. Think about all of the people you know and the people that you love and that love you. God shows us His love through the people we know and meet. It is all for a reason and for a time. Just trust Him. So also this week I had a split with 2 Japanese Elders. Onishi Choro and Kudo Choro. It was a lot of fun! It was 3 of us. I learned a lot from them. We also went to a cherry hunt on Saturday. We had an hour and a half to eat as many cherries as we could. It was sooooo good and so much fun. We found 2 new investigators this week through English Class. They are both females in their 50's and extremely nice. Their names are Auki san and Imamura San. We are going to teach Imamura san in a  few hours too! Weeee. Anyways so out of time, but enjoy these pictures. LOVE YOU ALL!  Stay cool kid. Be excellent to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment