![]() |
| Such a cute selfie. I loved that scarf. Then I lost it at starbucks. |
![]() |
| One of my best friends. Manabu Mita. I read his poems everyday hahahaha |
![]() |
| Yes that is an angel on the ground..... A member dressed up as an angel. This is the member that makes missionaries into pigeons. |
![]() |
| HAHAHAHAHAHAHA |
![]() |
| Sister Angelika Reika Aota |
![]() |
| The ikeda family!!! |
![]() |
| Happiness. |
![]() |
| Some more of my best friends. |
![]() |
| nasty sweaty flash picture, but these are my best friends. |
![]() |
| we made soup curry. I learned how to make it and it is my favorite food in the planet now. HAHAHAHA i look so special. |
![]() |
| I love soup curry! |
![]() |
| This is a normal Henmi family visit. The sons hiding in their sleeping bags.. |
I am just really excited to eat my Boston Bake lunch. The greatest Bakery ever is in Japan.
Anyways this week was really slow and really fast. When it was fast it was out of control fast so we almost missed it, and when it was slow.... it was really slow. First we will get rid of the boring slow part. We had a lot of investigators we wanted/needed to visit with, but they all at the same time decided not to be home. We would visit them and wait very patiently for them to come to the door and then when we accept the fact that they aren't home, we got a little upset. One day this week we had 8 scheduled lessons. We went to each appointment and nobody was home. That was very upsetting. But that is the crappy upsetting news, now the amazing news.
HASEGAWA SAN CALLED US!! We kind of forced her to call us haha. We went by her house and dropped off some cough drops and chocolate and an artsy little note saying that when she gets better she can eat the chocolate and call us! Well later the next day we got a call from her. She said that she just barely became healthy so she has been busy with work, but really wants to meet with us so we are going over this week!! WEEE!!! So much happiness.
Next happiness story. We made another baptismal date! So there is this one investigator named Itei san. He is from Taiwan, but has lived in Japan basically his whole life. We have been trying to meet with him for forever, but every week he got busy and could not meet. Well we finally made a strong appointment with him and waited patiently at 1:00 in front of the starbucks for him to show up. Well.... he didn't. We waited a half our and then called him. He said he was busy and couldn't make it. Well I did not let that happen and said it is okay we will wait. He showed up an hour later. We then taught an amazing lesson inside of the busy star bucks. Nobody else was talking in there as well. I think they we listening to us. But we talked about baptism and he said that is something he definitely wants and he said he really wants to come to church. He was busy yesterday, but he should be coming next week. I am super excited for him.
Well this last Saturday we had our last music fireside. It was sooo much fun. Tons of people came and I got to see a lot of my old investigators and eikaiwa students. I was really surprised to see some of them. But in the song that I sing in, this kid came running to the front of the stage screaming my name right when I started singing. Since there are only 4 people in that song, you definitely could hear the kid screaming my name on the recording. So they made us sing it as an encore haha. Well after the fireside when we were walking back to the subway this crazy lady came up to me and said, "SUBWAY!!!?!?!?! Where is subway?!?!" This way.... "You missionary?!" yes. " SAIKO! Honto ni! Sugoi sugoi sugoi sugoi sugoi, berry best, yes yes yes!" She went crazy and started talking about how the music fireside was the most amazing thing she has ever seen in her whole life. I have no idea how she heard about it or found her way there by her self, but I am so glad she came and had that life changing experience hahaha I love Japanese people. They are fearless.
Well are you ready for the scary news.... Transfers are this week. I am expecting my transfer call tonight... Everyone is saying that I am going to be going trainer, but I don't know yet. We will find out tonight. I can't leave Moiwa because there are too many amazing people here right now, so now worries about that. But until tonight after we finish going curling (Yes that is right we are curling tonight) I will be freaking out waiting for my transfer call that may or may not come. I LOVE YOU ALL!
Be excellent to each other.
-Mecham Choro.
jake:Answers to your questions: The last music fireside was two days ago on Saturday. That is the one that is on Youtube, or being uploaded very very soon. It was a lot of fun and way good too, I will talk about that later as well. Oh the grey pants, I can wear them now. They were not approved by missionary standards for a little bit cause they looked like real life human pants, but now they are okay. I also bought another pair of black beautiful pants. I love pants.. Oh and the last fireside was exactly the same as the first one, it was just at a different stake center
Jilene:Wow. So really. No more music. That will be a sad day.
Jake:for real.
Jilene:More pants. I am happy you are buying pants. Sounds fun.
Jake:For 90$ I bought 2 pairs of pants 8 ties, 1 scarf and I think something else that I can't remember haha.
Jilene:That is some great shopping skills. Well done. Jennifer said she sent you a scarf a while ago. Do you wear lots of scarfs? You stud.
Jake:oh yeah.... So about that scarf hahahahaha Jennifer I love you so so so so so so so so very much. I wear scarfs all of the time, but I lost one of them this week and the one I got from Jen was actually a woman's scarf so I put it in a free box and now a sister that did not have a scarf is wearing it! hahaha She helped a sister in need! I also got a scarf from one of my old companions and that is the one I am using right now.
Jilene:Another missionary told her mom that we might be getting CDs in June. I am sad this is the last one. It sounds like a great missionary tool. Oh well. Sister Evans left a great mark in Sapporo Japan and on many missionaries. She will be missed. I am excited to hear the cd. That will be fun to hear that guy yell your name. So awesome. Are you sending pictures?
Jake:YEs I am sending pictures I am just working on emailing a family in Tomakomai so I am trying to type in じゃぱ寝せ Oh... It just switched to Japanese hahaha
jake:Answers to your questions: The last music fireside was two days ago on Saturday. That is the one that is on Youtube, or being uploaded very very soon. It was a lot of fun and way good too, I will talk about that later as well. Oh the grey pants, I can wear them now. They were not approved by missionary standards for a little bit cause they looked like real life human pants, but now they are okay. I also bought another pair of black beautiful pants. I love pants.. Oh and the last fireside was exactly the same as the first one, it was just at a different stake center
Jilene:Wow. So really. No more music. That will be a sad day.
Jake:for real.
Jilene:More pants. I am happy you are buying pants. Sounds fun.
Jake:For 90$ I bought 2 pairs of pants 8 ties, 1 scarf and I think something else that I can't remember haha.
Jilene:That is some great shopping skills. Well done. Jennifer said she sent you a scarf a while ago. Do you wear lots of scarfs? You stud.
Jake:oh yeah.... So about that scarf hahahahaha Jennifer I love you so so so so so so so so very much. I wear scarfs all of the time, but I lost one of them this week and the one I got from Jen was actually a woman's scarf so I put it in a free box and now a sister that did not have a scarf is wearing it! hahaha She helped a sister in need! I also got a scarf from one of my old companions and that is the one I am using right now.
Jilene:Another missionary told her mom that we might be getting CDs in June. I am sad this is the last one. It sounds like a great missionary tool. Oh well. Sister Evans left a great mark in Sapporo Japan and on many missionaries. She will be missed. I am excited to hear the cd. That will be fun to hear that guy yell your name. So awesome. Are you sending pictures?
Jake:YEs I am sending pictures I am just working on emailing a family in Tomakomai so I am trying to type in じゃぱ寝せ Oh... It just switched to Japanese hahaha















No comments:
Post a Comment