Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Japan Eniwa. Chitose.18 months- 4 week- 90 weeks

Welcome Welcome Sabbath Morning!!! We went crazy shoveling the parking lot before church. The primary children helped us and then we have a snowball fight.
I think it is a snowman from Frozen? I don't know.  A member made it and told us to take pictures with it.
Forcing ourselves to eat. We really blessed the food. 

A member forced us to have a BBQ outside during a blizzard. It was torture. The member wasn't even outside with us hahaha. The meat was raw. We couldnt start the fire. And our bodies were freezing. Hahaha too fun.



airport pictures. #yolo
Ape.
Chocolate fountain.
There is a random Chocolate factory in the airport. I went crazy.
           So for our district activity this week we did the trunkiest thing ever. We went to the airport!!! It is so much fun.
 
                           I didn't even get trunky because I was too busy taking pictures with everything.
This week was too much fun.

Horse.

This is probably inappropriate. (just like my spelling.)

Kissing Polar Bears in an Airport.

Monkey wallpaper.

                                                Caught in the act!!!! Missionaries watching a movie preview.
 
                                                                             They we are so trunky.
 
                                                               I then humbly chastised them for their sins.
Our district eating Ramen.

District Ramen Selfie.
 Welcome Welcome Sabbath Morning


This week was busy. Every day just meshed together into one giant dream. But this dream was amazing.
Monday we went to the airport and took lots of pictures. (I took lots of pictures) the other missionaries were kind of distracted and scared so I just went crazy. We had some appointments that night, but they all fell through and we got SOAKED in the crazy rain.
Tuesday we had an appointment scheduled with Tokiwa san, our favorite young father who showed up to church the day after we found him. So we called him an hour before the appointment to wake him up (yes he was sleeping at 2 in the afternoon) and he didn't answer. 30 minutes later he calls us and says he is busy and can't meet, but he will see us at church on Sunday. Huge bummer. He didn't even show up to church on Sunday, but we are going to go visit him tomorrow, because he won't answer his phone. It seems sketchy, but I have a lot of faith in Tokiwa san so it will all work out. OH Tuesday a member forced us over to her house for a Yaki Niku party (BBQ). It was a mess. Monday was tons of rain and Tuesday was a blizzard. She made is do a BBQ in the blizzard. Too funny. I was so angry and didn't want to smell like smoke, but then I got over it and ate raw meat like a Laminate. Our prayers were answered and our stomach and bowels were safe.
Wednesday was Mission Leadership Kaigi (don't know the word in English... Meeting group thing?) It was good. Boring details and no time to talk about them.
Thursday was Factory Tour day! We went with Matsuda san to tour a potato chips factory! Matsuda san and I were just extremely obnoxious and made fun of everything. At the end the tour guide lady took our group picture and we were just being too crazy. We were really nice to the tour guide and she loved it. She likes crazy people and thought we were way fun. So we invited her to Eikaiwa and she said she will invite everyone that comes to tour the building! YES!
Friday was splits.
Saturday. Okay so on Thursday we planned a seriously hard core lesson to share with Haramai san to help him prepare for baptism. He told his wife the other day that his faith was weak and he didn't know if he was ready for baptism. So we went hard planning this lesson. We planned it for 2 hours I think. It was a really cool experience planning it. The spirit was really guiding our thoughts and we were really teaching together.
We had an appointment on Saturday with the Haramai family. We went over and started the lesson. "Haramai san, Do you feel that you are worthy and prepared for baptism?". "Yes."  "I'm sorry, one more time?" "Yes." The whole lesson we planned was not needed. Haramai sans faith grew in one night. It was so amazing. He told us about his experiences with prayer and how much his family is changing and how happy he his.
Sunday we went to church and had a party in the snow. I was a little nervous the whole day for Haramai san. After church he had the baptismal interview. Normally they last a while. Haramai san came out in 15 minutes. That scared me.
"I am ready to be baptized next week." YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haramai san is all ready for next week. He passed the interview and will be baptized with his daughter next week on a beautiful Sabbath Morning.
I love you all so very much. Be excellent to each other.
-Mecham Choro.


No comments:

Post a Comment